dinsdag 21 februari 2012

"News" about Saab

With a bit more then a week before the end of the month we`re all a bit nervous what happens with Saab. As I wrote last week, the administrators want to decide about Saab before or about the end of this month.

Yesterday the "news" came that Youngman comes with an improved (higher) bid. Today the rumor became stronger that BMW really is the European brand interested in the Saab factory (but I have wrote about that too last week). I cannot write more about Saab & BMW than I`ve done last week already. But that many Saabists like the idea is clear (read more about that in this article).

The rumor about BMW is still unconfirmed but that Youngman is determined to obtain Saab is clear. Read more about Youngman in this interview on SU.


Today the administrators (Hans Bergqvist and Anne-Marie Pouteaux) announced at the press conference that up to 15 stakeholders are interested in Saab. But only six to seven of those want to purchase the entire estate.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten